Blog Comment Guidelines
Comment Guidelines for the Greenwich Library blogs
These guidelines are based on the model used by the National Public Radio website at www.npr.org/help/discussionrules.html.
We want to hear from you; we really do. Just a few things to remember:
- Don't use obscenities – If you can't be polite, please don't say it.
- Please stay on topic. Stick to the subject and issues raised by the post.
- Please respect people's privacy. Please do not post individual phone numbers or e-mail addresses.
- Be nice. Don't post comments that are obscene, libelous or hateful.
- Don't post content that installs viruses, worms, malware, Trojans, etc.
- Don't post spam.
What we'll do:
- We will moderate comments. When a comment is added to a blog, instead of publishing it automatically, the comment will be viewed by Greenwich Library staff. This may take up to 24 hours in some instances.
- We will respond to comments and answer questions as appropriate.
- We will choose not to publish any posts of a commercial nature.
Thanks for your interest in our blogs. We value your opinion.