Museum & State Park Passes
Greenwich Library now has museum and park passes available for circulation. The passes entitle the user to free or in some cases reduced admission to some museums and parks in Connecticut and New York State. The list includes:
- Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art, Ridgefield, CT
- Bruce Museum, Greenwich, CT: Admits two adults and two children
- Connecticut's Beardsley Zoo, Bridgeport, CT: Admits two adults and four children
- Connecticut's Old State House, Hartford, CT
- Connecticut State Parks and Forests
- Discovery Museum and Planetarium, Bridgeport, CT: Admits 2 adults and 4 children under 18
- Earthplace, Westport, CT: Admits one family of four.
- Florence Griswold Museum, Old Lyme, CT: Admits 2 adults and 2 children under 12
- Maritime Aquarium, Norwalk, CT
- Mystic Aquarium and Institute for Exploration, Mystic, CT
- Neuberger Museum of Art, Purchase, NY (no expiration)
- Stamford Museum and Nature Center, Stamford, CT: Admits 2 adults and their children
- Stepping Stones Museum for Children, Norwalk, CT
- Wadsworth Atheneum Hartford, CT
The passes may be checked out at the Patron Services desk at the main library.
To Borrow a Pass:
- You must have a Greenwich or Perrot Library card.
- Loan period is 3 days. Due to demand, overdue fines are $1.00 per day; replacement cost for a lost pass varies depending on purchase price. Passes cannot be renewed.
- Passes are circulated on a walk-in basis only. No reservations are taken. However, if you call us and speak with a staff member at Patron Services, (203-625-6524 -- no phone messages, please), and the pass you are looking for is "Available" we will hold this pass for you for one hour.
- Only two passes may be checked out on a patron's card at the same time.
- The pass may be used only once per day.
- Some passes may not be valid for special events.
- Please call the museums to verify hours or visit their web sites.