Get access to over 190 popular magazine titles on your computer, smartphone, tablet or Kindle Fire with Zinio Magazines.
List of Available Magazines
For a list of our magazines available through Zinio, click here.
To download the Zinio app for your device, click here.
Get Started with Zinio
Need help setting up your accounts?
See this Zinio account setup video:
...Just follow these instructions:
- Click the Get Started link above to go to Greenwich Library's Zinio homepage.
- First-time users should click Create New Account in the top-right of the Zinio landing page. When requested, enter your Greenwich or Perrot Library card number and click Next.
- Enter your information in the requested fields and click Create Account.
- The Zinio account creation finishes and logs you into Greenwich Library's Zinio landing page automatically. A confirmation is sent to your email stating that your RBdigital Zinio portal account is now active.
- Magazines can be searched by keyword, title or genre. Browse the selection and select your desired eMagazine by clicking on the cover. You will then see a "Complete Your Checkout" pop-up; click the "Complete Checkout" button, and you will then be redirected to Zinio to create a Zinio account.
- Create your free Zinio account by filling in the requested fields (you will only need to do this once). Be sure to use the same email address and password you used in previous steps.
Then click Register:
- Now you will see your checked-out magazine (all subsequent checked-out magazines will appear on this "Your Reading List" page). For PC: click on the magazine. Read or close the Help Tips pop-up to start reading your magazine.
- For an app-driven device: Click on a magazine. You will be prompted to download the free Zinio app from your app store. Open the app and click on the cog wheel to sign in and start reading
You can only view your magazines through this function. Go back through the Library's Zinio homepage to browse more magazines.
- To avoid a subscription fee: Always be sure to return to the Library's Zinio homepage to add more titles. If you try to add titles directly from Zinio or the Zinio app, you will be prompted to pay for a subscription.
If you have any problems using Zinio that are not addressed in their FAQ (available from the Zinio homepage), you may send Zinio a support request here.
There are FAQ and Help sections at Zinio.com, but here are answers to the most common questions.
- Why do I need to log in twice?
Your first login is to show that you have a library card from Greenwich or Perrot Library, so you can add subscriptions for free. The second is the Zinio login so you can use their site.
- Can I go straight to the Zinio.com site?
Yes, you can go directly to the site, where you will need to login to your Zinio account. Also be aware that to subscribe for free to a magazine, you must enter from the Greenwich Library website.
- What if I want a magazine that Greenwich Library doesn't provide?
You may still subscribe, but you will need to pay for it yourself. If you are already logged in from the Greenwich Library site, click Account Settings from the menu on the top, then Shop, in the upper left. If you go directly to Zinio.com, just click Shop.