Get access to nearly 150 popular magazine titles on your computer, smartphone, tablet or Kindle Fire with Zinio Magazines.
List of Available Magazines
For a list of our magazines available through Zinio, click here.
Get Started with Zinio
Just follow these instructions:
- Click the Get Started link above to go to Greenwich Library's Zinio homepage.
- Click Create Account. If requested, enter your Greenwich or Perrot Library card number and click Validate.
- Enter your information in the requested fields and click Create Account.
- A confirmation is sent to your email. Click the link in your email to activate your account and return to the login page.
- Enter your email and password and click Log In. Click the link to view the Library's magazines.
- Magazines can be searched by keyword, title or genre. Browse the selection and select your desired eMagazine subscriptions by clicking on the cover.
- You will then be taken to Zinio.com to create an account. Create a free Zinio account by filling in the requested fields (you will only need to do this once). Be sure to use the same email address you used in previous steps.
Then click Continue.
- For PC: click on a magazine. Read or close the Help Tips to start reading your magazine.
- For an app-driven device: Click on a magazine. You will be prompted to download the free Zinio app from your app store. Open the app and click on the cog wheel to sign in and start reading
You can only view your magazines through this function. Go back through the Library's Zinio homepage to browse more magazines.
- To avoid a subscription fee: Always be sure to return to the Library's Zinio homepage to add more titles. If you try to add titles directly from Zinio or the Zinio app, you will be prompted to pay for a subscription.
Need more help setting up your accounts?
See the Zinio account setup video.
If you have any problems using Zinio that are not addressed in their FAQ (available from the Zinio homepage), you may send Zinio a support request here.
There are FAQ and Help sections at Zinio.com, but here are answers to the most common questions.
- Why do I need to log in twice?
Your first login is to show that you have a library card from Greenwich or Perrot Library, so you can add subscriptions for free. The second is the Zinio login so you can use their site.
- Can I go straight to the Zinio.com site?
Yes, you can go directly to the site, where you will need to login to your Zinio account. Also be aware that to subscribe for free to a magazine, you must enter from the Greenwich Library website.
- What if I want a magazine that Greenwich Library doesn't provide?
You may still subscribe, but you will need to pay for it yourself. If you are already logged in from the Greenwich Library site, click Account Settings from the menu on the top, then Shop, in the upper left. If you go directly to Zinio.com, just click Shop.